About the client:
Our client is based in Florida, USA, and running a digital marketing agency focused on the contractor industry. The client is mostly handling local service businesses seeking growth with Local SEO and PPC.
Our client has a policy of “no jerks” for both clients and team members and is looking to grow its client-servicing team with exceptional super-stars who are passionate about what they do and have the right attitude.
About the role:
We are looking for a motivated, self-driven individual with a willingness and eagerness to learn! Having grown quickly over the past year, we are looking to add a hard-working, dedicated, and ambitious Account Manager to our team. If you always ask yourself, “how can I take this a step further to make it exceptional?” and want to be recognized for that in a place where that is the norm and will push you to be the best, then this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
As an Account Manager, you are responsible for coordinating communication and deliverables for clients with our internal team and business partners. You will be the primary point of contact in phone calls, video calls, and e-mails with customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work with internal team and external B2B teams for website and content creation & management
- Client communication, both written and via video calls
- Quality Assurance of websites, e-mails, etc. and anything client-related
- Running weekly/monthly reporting calls with clients helping them understand how we are helping their business
- Onboarding of multiple new clients every week, helping them come into our system
- Owning the whole client experience from end to end
Who are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- High attention to detail
- Ownership, initiative, & proactiveness
- Comfortable conducting business conversations via video and audio web meetings, e-mails, and instant messages on a daily basis
- Must have a professional appearance and backdrop
- Must speak perfect English with no accent
- Outstanding follow-up and follow-through
- Effective time management, personal accountability, and organization
- Prior experience with account management or customer service is required
Digital Marketing, PPC, & SEO experience are strongly preferred
Position: Account Manager
Remote Status: Fully Remote
Preferred Location: Global
Working Hours: 9am to 6pm EST
Holidays: US Local Holidays
Salary: USD 1500 to USD 2500
Internal Job ID: 0099